Dr. James Huff, b. ca. 1768 in NC, d. 1852 on Clover Fork, m. Obedience
Koger, b. ca 1768.
Green A. Huff
Green A. Huff, son
of Dr. Winston and Stacy Parker Huff, was b. ca 1851/53, d. 9 Oct 1889,
m. Susan Wynn 10 Oct 1876. She was b. 2 Oct 1858, d. 11 May 1938, dau.
of Elkanah & Elizabeth Kelly Wynn. Susan married 2nd John J. Lewis
on 1 Jan 1901 of Letcher Co., KY. He died 8 Feb 1918.
1. Thomas Huff, son of Dr. James Huff, b. 1802, d. 1872, m. 6 April 1838 to Catherine Morris. Children: (8) Alfred Huff; (9) Andrew Huff of Pennington Gap, Lee Co., VA.
2. Isaac W. Huff, son of Dr. James Huff, m. Elizabeth Lewis in Harlan Co., KY on 3 May 1839.
3. Daughter Huff, dau. of Dr. James Huff, m. __________ Stanfield.
4. D. Winston Huff, son of Dr. James Huff, m. Stacy Parker on 12 February 1827.
5. James Huff, son of Dr. James Huff, m. 1st Anna Pendleton in Harlan Co., KY in August of 1816. Married 2nd Mahala Wells on 15 September 1869 in Wayne Co., WV. She was the daughter of Moses Wells.
8. Alfred Huff, son of Thomas & Catherine Morris Huff, d. 1933, age 94. Buried at Woodway, Lee Co., VA., m. Patience, d/o W. Madison Clark. Had 5 sons and 5 daughters. Among their children was: (10) William Huff; (11) Andrew Huff.
10. William Huff, son of Aldred & Patience Clark Huff, b. 6 February 1877, m. Cora Legg, d/o James P. & Malinda Legg. She was b. 21 March 1877, d. February 1935. Children: (12) Malinda Huff, b. 12 May 1900; (13) J. K. P. Huff, b. 26 January 1902; (14) Curtiss Huff, b. 4 December 1904; (15) Rose Huff, b. 5 May 1906; (16) Vesta Holdway Huff, b. 29 June 1908; (17) Ervin Huff, b .6 October 1910; (18) Dock Huff, b. 12 February 1912; (19) Paula Huff, b. 12 January 1923; (20) Madge Huff, b. 18 July 1914, d. 11 January 1918; (21) Irene Huff, b. 10 April 1916, d. same day.
All files on this site are copyrighted by their creator. They may not be reproduced on another site without specific permission from Vickie Sturgill Stevens . Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are.